Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
STO General Discussion

50k channel invite

when you get 10 30 and 50 do you get invites to all channels or just the top one youre in? i'd love to participate in all that i can now that i'm above 50. my in game name is @sps1984
Member avatar small Reaven 208d
Reaven1403Member avatar small Reaven 208d
STO General Discussion

Top 5 DPS ships

Does the league have a definitive top 5 dps ship list? I finially got a t6 lock box but having a hard time figuring which ship to get for my Fed Tac. I allready have the JJPrise so any input would be great,thx
Small PSyGN051S 210d
PSyGN051S2659Member avatar small Shmendrick 209d
STO General Discussion

please re-invite

Accidentally left the dps-10,000 channel today i upload also true sto combat meter isa with 43.000 dps results.i will send here combat log and all other info.SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [05:07] DMG(DPS) -@logos998: 14.19M(47.17K)@njavaho: 12.63M(43....
Member avatar small njavaho 1y
njavaho81103Small alexins 326d
STO General Discussion

The negative stigma attached to anything "DPS"

Hi,I've been a member of a fleet for a very long time,the 14th will make 3 years.I've made it my home,I rose up through the ranks to upper staff two years ago.A new gung-ho staff member asked why we couldn't get more fleet STFs going like we used ...
Small Kate 2y
Kate122933Member avatar small GDevonS 1y
1 2 3 4
STO General Discussion

Introduce yourself here!

New to the website & forums, introduce your self here.I'm Tank, aka Bob the Romulan. I built and maintain this site and forums. I like pie.
Small Bob 2y
Bob7311146Member avatar small Tamlin 1y
STO General Discussion

New year 2016

So...happy new years trekkies, prosperity and have a good pleasure in game.:)
Small Clement 1y
Clement2314Small Marmac 1y
STO General Discussion

Channel re-invite

Hey so I haven't played seriously since around DR because they made the game terrible but I had the itch to redownload the client and at least play star trek rainbow beams. I also hit Porch's mom last night so I'm not sure what channel that gets m...
Member avatar small eard 1y
eard0277Member avatar small eard 1y
STO General Discussion

add rank to forum

hi allI am member of channel 10000 but still my rank here is Rank: No Rank.If somebody can help.thanksnjavaho
Member avatar small njavaho 1y
njavaho0233Member avatar small njavaho 1y
STO General Discussion

Gone for a long time, may need a reinvite to 10K

Hello all,I left STO last year when Delta Rising ground me to dust and I couldn't take it anymore. I had access to the DPS-10K channel with my character Selwyn@saeyn (pronounced "sane" like my forum name, but some interloper had already taken Sa...
Member avatar small Sayne 1y
Sayne3515Member avatar small Sayne 1y
STO General Discussion

10k DPS Channel Invite?

Howdy,On August 8, I posted a 10k DPS run in ISA using SCM. I also made a request in the SCM Forum to be reviewed for an invite. One of the channel admins advised they would take a look at it, but I've not heard anything. Is there anything else...
Member avatar small denali 1y
denali3650Member avatar small denali 1y
STO General Discussion

Guys, are we gentlemen or not ?

(Sorry for my bad english, I'm not a native speaker...)These days I do a lot of runs and I see a lot of "incivility" during those.Recently, there are a lot of people who don't stand the "go" signal or even the "pets"... So far I have always believ...
Member avatar small atomicbee 1y
atomicbee0523Member avatar small atomicbee 1y
STO General Discussion

Re-invite?

Accidentally left the dps-10,000 channel today instead of muting it when I couldn't take it anymore to only see useless CCA queues. Was wondering if I could get a re-invite, even if right now the channel is totally useless.Idea: Ban CCA until the ...
Member avatar small Simon 2y
Simon2361Member avatar small #s 2y
STO General Discussion

Validity of Scores

Are the Admins going to make a statement about the obvious issue with the new Fleet Science console. I just had some nitwit in a Scimi beam boat with just AP DBs post 137,000+DPS. He was flying like an idiot and got blown up at least once a minute...
Member avatar small Chili 2y
Chili2681Small Bob 2y
1 2 3 8
STO General Discussion

POST HERE FOR REINVITE TO CHANNELS

POST HERE FOR REINVITE TO CHANNELSPost your handle.We are working through full list, post here and await invite. Please be patient.UPDATE: You can now upload your parse via the new parser (STO Combat Meter - See main page) for an invite.If it's be...
Member avatar small Alfie 2y
Alfie16022312Member avatar small Alfie 2y
STO General Discussion

Hello! I am declaring CLR my sworn enemy.

Hello everyone. I hope all is well. Could someone do me a favor and see if a parse I did managed to upload? I can't keep that ###### parser working long enough to check.I finally broke 30k. In a pug. I thought "alright!" and went to upload my...
Small KickKat 2y
KickKat4990Small OdenKnight 2y
STO General Discussion

Parser

Hi guys,just a question on the status of the new parser, any update you can/ want to share? BRDark
Member avatar small @DarkSidious999 2y
@DarkSidious9994736Small OdenKnight 2y
STO General Discussion

The Spirit Of THIS DPS-channel

Sooo... a friend of mine, who´s only occassionally in the channel (like me, bc we´re doing many runs with fleet mates) asked a question in the channel. But occassionally or not, he´s EARNED it.With "earned" it I mean that we did a run with him, an...
Small chemistryset 2y
chemistryset6953Small OdenKnight 2y
STO General Discussion

Tac Ody T5-U - Advice needed

Hi there!I´m working towards an invite to the 30k-channel and I would like to get the invite with THIS toon and not with my Romulan-Scimitar-toon (K.E. is my main and... yeah, I just LOVE the Odyssey^^).And I´ve put this post deliberately into the...
Small chemistryset 2y
chemistryset2389Small saross0219 2y
STO General Discussion

Help for avoiding metals-types joining numbers runs?

Hey, so, this has happened multiple times. I create a run, and put the call out on dps10k. Someone I invite then invites one of the metals people (felisian and maverick and one other person I forget). We do the run, those guys do their 65-75k, ...
Member avatar small ashtarprime 2y
ashtarprime41197Member avatar small ashtarprime 2y
STO General Discussion

Hilarious in game bugs...

Since we don´t have much to laugh about nowadays (server lag, slideshow´ing, other stuff going on...), I thought I´ll start this thread. If you have funny screenshots then please post them here, add a funny comment if you like. (If this thread is ...
Small chemistryset 2y
chemistryset3677Small chemistryset 2y