Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] DPS-G Invites
Site Feedback

[Pinned] DPS-G Invites

DPS Ground invites are not done in the same way as DPS Space invites. With that said, if you want a DPS-G Invite please reply to this thread, including:@Handle:Parse Score on NTTE:Current Position on Leauge:There are 2 channels, DPS-G-200 and DPS-...
Small Bob 2y
Bob185682Small raptorkage 11d
Site Feedback

[Pinned] Usernames and @handle

I've noticed people signing up with usernames that have very little or no relation to their ingame name, this is fine, but please let me know your in game handle, either by replying to this thread or feel free to send an in game mail to any of the...
Small Bob 2y
Bob384546Small alexins 326d
Site Feedback

[Pinned] Feedback is welcome

This is a new site in early days of being built. If there's anything you want to see on the website this is the place to let us know.The main priorities: Overall look & feel of the site, including new artwork. Forum subsections Useful Links If...
Small Bob 2y
Bob243480Small Bob 2y
Site Feedback

Suggest Links

Do you have a useful link you think would be useful to others. Let us know here and we'll take a look and maybe feature it in ours links section.
Small Bob 2y
Bob2403Member avatar small Pyre 2y
Site Feedback

Artwork Competition

Hey everyone, as you have probably noticed the banner on the site isn't that inspired, it took about 2 minutes in Photoshop and I'm no graphical designer.Think you can do better, well, we want to see it. Submit your artwork below and if it gets us...
Small Bob 2y
Bob131937Small Bob 2y
Page 1