Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3 6
STO Combat Meter & DPSMark

[Pinned] SCM - Sto Combat Meter - BUG REPORT Thread

Please post your bug reports here. When the parser crashes, it will jam a window on your screen filled with text. Just move your window down, then complete your run. Then open window and copy the error text and paste text into pastebin.com. Th...
Small PorchSong 2y
PorchSong11125628Small SOB 76d
[Pinned] DPSMark Feedback

[Pinned] DPSMark Feedback

If you have any thing to say about the foundry mission 'DPSMark' for testing for entry into 100k please let us know here, including links to combat logs here, or mail them to @alfiedono ingame.
Small Bob 1y
Bob0545Small Bob 1y
[Pinned] Missing Invite

[Pinned] Missing Invite

If it's been 48 hours or more since you've uploaded your parse via SCM for a channel invite and you still haven't received yours, let us know here.@handle:DPS:
Small Bob 2y
Bob101346Member avatar small Zerg539 1y
[Pinned] SCM Links

[Pinned] SCM Links

STO Combat Meter:https://www.dropbox.com/s/vtg9cd7nr7azjix/SCM.zip?dl=0STO Combat Meter - Mac Compatible Version:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw_1oQeyFD5MeGNIYXZnYmpydEE/viewUploads are turned OFF during open beta testing. Once we get bugs sq...
Small Bob 2y
Bob0853Small Bob 2y

DPS refused: Combat Time to Low

Confesson : I just use the tool, but don't understand all the parameters involved. Maybe there is a FAQ or explanation on site you might give me a link to?This was my problem:SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [01:35] DMG(DPS) - @Felisean: 19.13M(214.75K)...
Member avatar small Tbar 249d
Tbar1243Member avatar small Tbar 249d

Can not start the application program

Hi, i keep getting this bug. can not start the application program, contact the publisher of the application programive tried reinstalling it alot of times deleted all the files restarted computer and i still get the same message, any advice?INFOR...
Member avatar small thorsbaron 275d
thorsbaron1630Member avatar small thorsbaron 275d

SCM being flagged as unsafe, Install blocked.

As the title says, the file is being deemed unsafe with medium threat rating, my anti-virus is blocking the installation. I've got a new computer and am currently trying to reinstall. Is this a known issue? What's the cause?
Small FynnCobb 305d
FynnCobb1306Small FynnCobb 305d

What are the requirements to upload a CCA?

I got my best CCA by a mile today, but I can't upload it because it "doesn't meet requirements".What are those requirements?
Member avatar small ashtarprime 1y
ashtarprime2349Member avatar small justalittleperil 358d

Requirements for uploading DPSUF?

Hey, I have a DPSUF parse I'd like to upload, but it says it doesn't meet the requirements. It was on elite, so what other requirements are there?Thanks
Member avatar small ashtarprime 1y
ashtarprime0233Member avatar small ashtarprime 1y

Suggestion: Additional DPS Board Stats (Not Just Ranking)

Since the board is collecting a fair amount of data... was wondering how feasible it would be to export some interesting stats about the game. Some thoughts: % of beam users in the board per career (minimum 40% of total parse coming from beam and...
Member avatar small e30ernest 1y
e30ernest3295Member avatar small Shmendrick 1y

SCM worked great....Until today...Please any ideas to fix.

I have been using the parser from the time it came out with no problems and now I tried to use it today and it is not working at all for me. I open it and get .net framework error and I hit continue and then get another error and it will not read ...
Member avatar small rjd66 1y
rjd662664Member avatar small rjd66 1y

SCM 1.0.0.6 won't parse since 11.5 patch

pre-S11.5 patch working fine with one CombatLog (instead of the time/dated logs). Default location is fine; It "sees" CombatLog.log when using browse or default location. Have run ISA and Argala a dozen times and Real Time Parser does not registe...
Member avatar small DrMannheim 1y
DrMannheim2440Small Don_Freda 1y

Uploads on CCA today

Have the uploads for CCA been shutdown post update? I haven't been able to upload my scores today
Member avatar small Tamlin 1y
Tamlin2348Member avatar small e30ernest 1y

Update today, not working.

SCM updated automatically today and then crashed the first time i tried to start the realtime parser. after the crash SCM could not see the combat log file... I deleted and recreated the file and scm still could not see it. Other parsing software ...
Member avatar small Krilldarn 1y
neilb1383Member avatar small Krilldarn 1y

Alpha strike

Would it be possible to have a monthly result posted of the highest alpha strike... This could be posted to the forums and give players another target. This way channels and groups would be able to structure competitions and highest one hits...
Member avatar small Krilldarn 1y
Krilldarn2377Member avatar small Ayn_ussfreelancer 1y

STO combat meter not working since update

Hi all,The combat log meter isn't working since the last patch.I read somewhere that this is due to something they changed (added dates and time?), but i can no longer find the link to reference to..Anyhow, is there a fix?i just changed my build a...
Small xxx1pirate1xxx 1y
xxx1pirate1xxx2594Small xxx1pirate1xxx 1y

win vers can't clear log, permissions exception error

pic of error Ran into another user on the dps channel having the same problem. I'm on win 7 pro and they had the same problem on win7(?) and win10
Member avatar small postironical 1y
postironical3610Member avatar small Coco 1y

SCM ISA Table Request: Check for hits to both Transformers

There has been a trend lately where people camp the gate/spheres instead of helping at the transformers. I think it hurts the team overall. Would it be a good idea for SCM to check for hits to both transformers and only allow parse uploads if th...
Member avatar small e30ernest 1y
e30ernest0265Member avatar small e30ernest 1y

Request: Grouping for pets

Request:I'd be great if the pets were grouped together by name as right now it requires you to sum them up manually to see how they are doing. Not only that, but some abilities also show up under pets, (e.g. Graviton Spike) so it's not just needed...
Member avatar small topa 1y
topa0229Member avatar small topa 1y

DPS CLR—Infected Space for invite to channel

hi alli return to game after 1 year but playing from beta.i will like to enterr in 10000 channel.This is last encounter i sent link for combat log.Rick@ | 8339 dps - 159 hps [ 4939193 dmg - 94128 healed] 34,036.67 dpsKERRY | 35190 dps - 6112 hps [...
Member avatar small njavaho 1y
njavaho3662Small Bob 1y