Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
STO General Discussion

Help for avoiding metals-types joining numbers runs?

Hey, so, this has happened multiple times. I create a run, and put the call out on dps10k. Someone I invite then invites one of the metals people (felisian and maverick and one other person I forget). We do the run, those guys do their 65-75k, ...
Member avatar small ashtarprime 6y
ashtarprime42591Member avatar small ashtarprime 6y
STO General Discussion

Hilarious in game bugs...

Since we don´t have much to laugh about nowadays (server lag, slideshow´ing, other stuff going on...), I thought I´ll start this thread. If you have funny screenshots then please post them here, add a funny comment if you like. (If this thread is ...
Small chemistryset 6y
chemistryset31897Small chemistryset 6y
STO General Discussion

new logger

I am currently working a new logger for DPs and when I am done which should be in the next few weeks it has been easy so far just hope I will finish fast enough for everyone and it will be free for everyone
Member avatar small ufpjtf 6y
ufpjtf83352Small PorchSong 6y
STO General Discussion

Videos?

I realize RyanSTO's videos are still available and a great source of info, and I'm not in any way looking create another schismatic community (I do have a Facebook group I created as a companion to an existing one, not as a build group but hopeful...
Small Dubshack79 6y
Dubshack7952491Small Dubshack79 6y
STO General Discussion

recluse nannies, how do they work?

Hello, as the title suggests, I'm curious about the finer points of a recluse nanny run, like what your role is specifically, are you throwing out heals and APB to rebuff or is it to essentially tank and pull aggro so the people doing the DPS don'...
Member avatar small jrdragonetti 6y
jrdragonetti3927379Member avatar small Alfie 6y
STO General Discussion

DPS Operator Application Thread

As the news article says, we're looking for people to apply to become operators of the DPS Channels. We'd like to know a few things.To apply, copy, paste and complete the template below into a reply.Ingame @Handle:What time zone do you cover:How l...
Small Bob 6y
Bob209873Member avatar small Ryanwire 6y
STO General Discussion

Official Statement about DPS community attacks

On the day of the summer event, during the down time, when the server was being patched, the DPS community was attacked by some of the admin group, by going on tribble and kicking everyone from the channels, and then inviting everyone to their own...
Small Bob 6y
Bob02000Small Bob 6y
STO General Discussion

kick out of the channels

Hey,Was there any reason why I just got kick out of the channels ?https://www.evernote.com/shard/s205/sh/a55cbca0-fb58-4aba-81c4-d82763e5d69d/7ab044edce77a39a1be5c987ed51350ahttps://www.evernote.com/shard/s205/sh/c4cbfece-bbdb-4441-bee5-670dc7f24c...
Member avatar small miwifbsd 6y
miwifbsd52510Member avatar small #s 6y
STO General Discussion

bug changed my weapon mods

after using the loudoutsystem in sector space 2 out of my 4 MK14 epic AP DBBs CrDx3 Pen were changed to CrtDx3 CrtH and the support wont helpdoes anyone have any idea whom else how to contact for help?
Small Vlad 6y
Vlad01010Small Vlad 6y
STO General Discussion

I was bored...

Small Jay 6y
Jay52435Small Vector 6y
STO General Discussion

Where do I post complaints

Where do i post complaints about DPS league users trolling others in a pug run?
Member avatar small Krilldarn 6y
Krilldarn52110Small Kate 6y
Lag
STO General Discussion

Lag

Has anyone worked out if there's anything we can do to make it better?Is it a trait or ability that's screwing with the system?Doesn't seem to affect pugs or 10K
Small Jay 6y
Jay72997Member avatar small @DarkSidious999 6y
STO General Discussion

New Iconian gear

Best traits and gear?
Small Kate 6y
Kate21737Small saross0219 6y
STO General Discussion

Is dope bad?

Plasma burn,for DPS?I heard it was but never heard why,should I flush my dope?
Small Kate 6y
Kate21205Small Sarcasm Detector 6y
STO General Discussion

You are too expensive!!!

Small Jay 6y
Jay0991Small Jay 6y
STO General Discussion

Alternatives

Just been reading another thread on the STO forums about how everything is Tac/FAW focussed and there's no room for anything else.Well seeing as we're all rolling new DR toons. Would it be worth trying to come up with some quirky alternatives that...
Small Jay 6y
Jay62524Small arthasspaceeagle 6y
Snipey47a21492Small Kate 6y
STO General Discussion

Infected Space Elite

Ok, so I was thinking.... we still don't have an ISE, and one of the reasons for that is that maybe they don't know how to make an Elite version that isn't just ISA with even more hit points.So maybe we should come up with some ideas and pitch it ...
Small Jay 6y
Jay31734Small Jay 6y
STO General Discussion

The return of Plasma Dope

With the latest Tribble Patch, the changes proposed to the Embassy [Pla] consoles by Borticus have taken effect. The Consoles are not buffed by each other or by +Beam consoles, but any Boff Ability or Dmg Buff will affect them. After a few hours, ...
Small SOB 6y
SOB64011Small Atem@iusasset 6y
STO General Discussion

where do i post my log?

Hello peeps. Ive done an ISA run and got just under 23 dps and as I understand it i need to submit it on this website to get access to the 20,000 in game chat channel. For the life of me I cant seem to find where i submit my log. please help. lol ...
Member avatar small Keeny1975 6y
Keeny197521012Small Lea 6y