Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
STO Combat Meter & DPSMark

DPS CLR—Infected Space for invite to channel

hi alli return to game after 1 year but playing from beta.i will like to enterr in 10000 channel.This is last encounter i sent link for combat log.Rick@ | 8339 dps - 159 hps [ 4939193 dmg - 94128 healed] 34,036.67 dpsKERRY | 35190 dps - 6112 hps [...
Member avatar small njavaho 2y
njavaho3812Small Bob 2y

Graph breakdown of damage out similar to how ACT used to do it.

It would look something like this:
Member avatar small Kraust 2y
Kraust0454Member avatar small Kraust 2y

Request: Damage type on leader board

Was just thinking, it might be interesting to be able to see at a glance the top DPS weapon(s) on a record, i.e. AP DBB, Kemo, Plasma or Neut Torp etc.Could just be in the style of a coloured dot somewhere, when hovered over tooltip says what it is.
Small Bob 2y
Bob0458Small Bob 2y

Question: Does crit rate include pets?

First, thanks to everyone who has worked on SCM. It's a wonderful program and really easy to use. I appreciate the time and effort put into it.I was wondering about the crit rate calculated by SCM. I noticed that it seemed low (lower than what the...
Member avatar small @alex284 3y
@alex2842508Member avatar small Alfie 2y

Requested Feature: CritD (Severity) and Shield Resistance

Hello!I like the SCM parser and use it more and more, but one feature I keep going back to the CombatLogReader for is the Adv.Calculation. It shows values for Crit severity and shield resist.Is there a way to see this information in SCM?If not co...
Member avatar small Kasraken 3y
Kasraken81402Member avatar small Alfie 2y

CombatLogs for 75k+

When using the new SCM parser, are dropbox links to the combatlog still necessary for an invite to the 75k channel? Asking cause when uploading I couldn't find anywhere to add a link in SCM like CLR had.
Member avatar small x48rph 3y
x48rph3963Small kaspa000 3y

Getting DPS-League data

Hi, I want to do some data analysis on data being tracked by the DPS-League, and I couldn't find a better place to do this.Is there any kind of information on how to query the data, or export it in CSV format so I can generate some plots, and give...
Member avatar small Kraust 3y
Kraust0457Member avatar small Kraust 3y

SCM and linux...

Hey folks,well its rare i guess, but im actually playing on STO on linux (via Wine) and its actually running great. Now when it comes to parsing, the nice thing about CLR is - its java and works flawlessly for me. Tried to get anything out of SCM ...
Member avatar small Zarey 3y
Zarey0426Member avatar small Zarey 3y

Is NTTE / ground in general planned to be supported?

Just curious. Ground parses right now assume you're in space with some things.
Member avatar small Kraust 3y
Kraust2568Member avatar small #s 3y

Log Parser: Wrong profession and missing Affiliation

I recently broke 44K and in my excitement checked the OFFICIAL DPS table to see if I cracked the top 500. Unfortunately, it had my profession listed as Tac and my affiliation listed as unknown. Not sure if there is a way on the user end to fix thi...
Small FynnCobb 3y
FynnCobb3639Small FynnCobb 3y

Log parser (SCM)

How do,Just wanted to say that I'm really liking the way the league tables have now been incorporated into the parser, particularly being able to filter by career; makes my eng main seem slightly more respectable in terms of damage!Big-ups to whoe...
Small ShandyPandy 3y
ShandyPandy2736Small Zooey Kablooey 3y

Marvin

CLR—Infected Space[6:18]— Dmg(DPS) —Curtis 12.537.596(33.703) Marvin 11.479.105(30.693) Talmog 5.453.218(14.659) Selan 3.896.896(10.309) Zev 3.756.606(10.126)
Member avatar small Marvin 3y
Marvin0307Member avatar small Marvin 3y

Requested Feature: Damage In (For the Tank-y Types)

First, I love what I'm seeing in the new parser. It looks and feels great, and the addition of the RTP could prove to be invaluable. But on to business, as the title suggests and if possible, I would love to see the addition of 'damage in' for tho...
Small FynnCobb 3y
FynnCobb4716Small Atem@iusasset 3y

Working on Linux

I run STO uasing a program called PlayonLinux on Ubuntu 14.04 64bit and with the .net 4.5 extensions installed the new combat meter is running. Took a few tries to get .net 4.5 but once it was working the meter worked.
Member avatar small eaglescoutdjb 3y
eaglescoutdjb0313Member avatar small eaglescoutdjb 3y